With this in mind, I put together a more simple (but still exciting) Summer Bucket List - on a budget!
No matter who you're spending it with, how much time or money you've got in your hands, I guarantee you there is a pretty fun activity to do during these hot summer days! Let's go!
- Have an outdoor picnic
- Read 10 new books
- Watch a sunrise/sunset
- Write a short story/song/poem
- Perform random acts of kindness
- Have an all-day Netflix marathon
- Be a tourist in your own city
- Have a family night
- Make a campfire, with some s'mores
However you decide to spend your summer, just remember to have fun and create memories for a lifetime. Enjoy life!